The first step: Fasten the rail on the top of window or ceiling
1.Mark the holes positions on the support if need for dowels(not supplied)
- When measuring the rail, do not forget to include the end caps and joints in the total length.
- In case the rail needs to be cut, ensure that no metallic particles remain behind.
- The size of the hole must not be larger than the size of the screw.
- Plan for at least two screws per section.
- If drilling additional holes, be sure to remove all metallic particle residue.
- If the drill holes aren't positioned in the right places, make additional holes in the rail using a drill and a steel bit. Ensure that the fixture heads of the cable do not touch the fixture screw heads.
2. Drill the support(wall or ceiling) and install the anchors(not included)
3. In the case of assembling a single track: we have assemble 1meter long rail completely before factory, just to fasten it on the window will ok.
In the case of assembling two or more tracks:
1)Fix to the support with M5 OR ST4.8 screws, the rail to which the power cord is plugged.
2)Plug two banana joints into the next rail.
The second step: assembling the cables
- Loosen the screw from the nosecone.
- Press on the sides of the screw and insert cable through the nosecone.
- Let go of the screw to maintain the cable at the desired height.
- Tighten the screw back onto the nosecone.
- Cut the cables.
The third step: Connect the pairs of slider kits (fixations) to the tracks
- Push the slider until its shoulder touch the open.
- Turn the slider until it stops. must fixed so top part is not visible from bottom view.
- Connect XPR power cord, Ensure the correct connection between the tracks.
- Plug-in the main power supply cable(on a 60W,90W or 150W power supplier or connected to a v power box).
The forth step: Connect the window display with cables
- Measure the distance between two hanging holes of window display.
- Slight adjust the distance between 2 slider kits to make it suitable for the display.
- Install the window display, and then measure its balance with balance tool, slight adjust the cable to keep the window display in balance hang.
- Install the short cable below the window display, and then hang the second window display.
IF THERE ANY QUESTION ON INSTALLING LED DISPLAY,PLEASE CONTACT WITH US IMMEDIATELY
WE ARE 24HOURS/8DAYS ON LINE!
You may also like those related window backlit displays... ...
The LP-TWO designed with a slightly lighted edge and maximum brightness behind the printed insert. hot selling points:
1.Can be rectangle or round shape or banner
2.Magnetic open system
3. Utilizes a fully-interchangeable screw end cable system which can be displayed both in portrait and landscape direction in seconds.
4.can match different format on same column
5.can be used as both single side and double side meantime.
The LP-SIX is an improvement of LP-TWO and LP-FIVE, two different hanging methods can be realized in this model, the cable can be hidden on the side of display, also can be hang like model LP-TWO
hot selling points:
1.Magnetic open system
2.Can match A3 portrait and A4 landscape on the same column.
3.Can be used as both single and double side
4. Two different hanging methods.
The LP-THREE display is designed with illuminated beveled edge outlining its chrome border. hot selling points
1.Its' inter-panel teardrop fixture system allows you to mix and match different formats, portrait or landscape on the same column.
2.Can be used both single and double sided.
3.Magnetic open system
The LP-FOUR designed with backside hang hardwares allow the cable go behind of display.hot selling points
1.Can sharp corner or round corner
2.With or without transparent hem
3.Screw open system
4.Allow you to mix and match different formats,portrait or landscape on same column
5.Can be used both single and double sided.
The LP-FIVE is an improvement of LP-TWO, with hidden side mounting hardware to hide the cable well on the edges of display and display all of LED panels on same column. hot selling points:
1.Hidden cable with hidden mounting device
2.Sharp corner or round corner
3.Magnetic open system
4.Can be used as single side display and double side display